About the Role
InterNations GO! is a relocation service company started by InterNations, the largest
global network dedicated to expats. Born from the challenging relocation experience
of a community of over 3.5 million expats, and our own, we founded InterNations
GO! to solve the common problems that expats encounter when moving and living
In line with our mission of making expat life a great experience, we are building a
services platform to help individuals and families relocate. We provide an answer to
their relocation needs in a single place.
The ideal candidate will have talent in sales with a track record of selling to small/mid sized International clients. We expect you to be a reliable professional able
to achieve balance between customer orientation and a results-driven approach. You
will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone and maintaining good
customer relationships. The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in
customers and developing business.
Junior Sales Executive responsibilities include discovering and pursuing new sales
prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. If you have
excellent communication skills and feel comfortable reaching out to potential
customers to demonstrate our services and products through email and phone, we’d
like to meet you.
Ultimately, you’ll help us meet and surpass business expectations and contribute to
our company’s rapid and sustainable growth.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- managing the entire sales cycle from finding a client to securing a deal
- establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- achieve agreed upon sales targets, preferably go the “extra mile” to surpass those objectives, and outcomes within schedule
- negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections
- develop sales materials (e.g. proposals, slides, analyses) and deliver presentations to customers
- submit regular status reports
- respond to customer requests
- reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments to achieve better results
- supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services
- maintain and update sales and customer records unearthing new sales opportunities through networking and turn them into long term partnerships
- provide professional after-sales support to enhance the customers’ dedication
- minimum of 2 years experience with B2C sales, preferably selling services
- online Sales experience is an advantage
- fast learner and passion for sales
- native English level or fluent with excellent communication abilities (oral and written), other languages are strongly valued
- attention to detail
- outstanding organizational skills
- proven work experience as a sales representative
- excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills and ability to build relationships
- ability to deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- a team player with high level of dedication
- enthusiastic and passionate
- cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- degree level education
- a team player and a person with a positive attitude
- cross-culturally aware, ideally an expat yourself
- committed to deliver excellence within your field of action, taking pride in what you do every day
- a self-starter, willing to take the initiative
- flexible and willing to walk the extra mile as necessary, helping InterNationsGO! succeed and make a difference
It is an exciting time to join us. We are growing our team in the beautiful city of Porto, working in an open warehouse in Matosinhos, a short walk away from the beach, with the best surfing and seafood in town.
We enjoy the perks of flexible and remote working arrangements, private health insurance, language classes, annual trips overseas, and a monthly food allowance. As part of an industry disruptive start-up you can make a difference. You will help us build a service platform that makes relocation attainable for individuals, enabling them to follow their dreams.
Surrounded by globally minded professionals, you will join an environment where your career challenges grow more exciting by the minute.
If you believe you are the best candidate for this position, we will be happy to receive your application (CV and cover letter) today!