About the Role
About the role:Are you a student looking to get work experience in the field of online writing and publishing? We are currently offering an internship in our Marketing & Communications Department here at InterNations, which will provide you with the opportunity to gain insights into the daily work of a digital content team. You will write and publish your own articles, engage with our social media audience, and provide support with various forms of marketing copy. So, if you enjoy online research and writing, have very good written English skills, and would like to work in an international team, we would love to hear from you!
As a Marketing & Communications Intern at InterNations, you will:
- write, edit, and fact-check various types of content:
- monthly articles on our community life across the world
- data-driven analyses of our annual expat survey
- engaging articles on the expat lifestyle to be shared in our newsletter
and on social media
- compelling marketing and product copy
- curate external content to share with our social media audience
- engage with our social media audience through comments and direct messages
learn how to work with our company style guide
- choose brand-compliant photos for your articles
- gain experience publishing articles using Drupal, our content management system (CMS)
- learn about the inner workings of other areas of the business during regular department exchanges and trainings
- have the opportunity to work with other interns on company-wide projects
You meet the following requirements:
- availability for 6–12 months starting ASAP
- native-speaker level written and spoken English
- fine attention to detail
- good research skills
- interest (and ideally experience) in writing content for online audiences
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
If you want to know more about what an internship at InterNations is like, just have a look at our corporate blog — featuring, for example, an intern’s personal experience in the Content & Communications Team!