About the Role
Are you a student looking to get work experience in the field of social media? We are currently offering an internship in our Content & Communications Department here at InterNations, which will provide you with the opportunity to gain insights into the daily work of a social media manager. You will play an important part in maintaining the high quality of our social media posts, interacting with fans and followers and in assisting with new campaigns and projects. So if you enjoy online research and writing, have very good written English skills and would like to work in an international team, we would love to hear from you!
As a Social Media Intern at InterNations, you will be responsible for:
content calendar management
searching for and creating relevant content for all channels
daily monitoring of social media channels
engagement with our international and well-educated audience
- running projects and campaigns
You meet the following requirements:
availability for 6-12 months, the ideal start date is May 2021
native-speaker level written and spoken English
fine attention to detail
ability to work on multiple projects at once
interest (and ideally experience) in social media
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
At InterNations, we’re dedicated to making expat life a great experience! With around 4 million members in 420 cities, InterNations is the biggest global community for expats. We offer regular local events, interest-based groups, and useful information to help our members feel at home abroad. What started as an idea over ten years ago is now changing the lives of expats and global minds around the world every day. With team members from around 50 countries, we believe in the benefits of cultural exchange and the power of bringing people together. Together we’re constantly growing, learning, and coming up with new ways for our members to meet other international people and enjoy life abroad.Benefits of working at InterNations:
- a growing, dynamic company with an international team
- a friendly atmosphere and the space to pursue your ideas
- a centrally located office in Munich and an office near the beach in Porto
- support with your visa application
- 28 paid vacation days + special paid leave
- the option to take a sabbatical after 3 years with InterNations
- part-time work contracts possible
- Albatross Membership for team members and their partners
- XING Premium membership
- regular team events and trips (last year we took the whole company to Maresme, Spain)
- a weekly team breakfast, plus coffee, fresh fruit, in-house yoga sessions, and gym discounts (depending on location)
- regular workshops, training sessions, cross-departmental projects & exchanges
- annual internal hackathon and a culture fostering open-source contributions
At InterNations, you’ll be working in a friendly atmosphere geared to bring out your creativity and independence. With our flat organizational structure, you’ll have a lot of room to pursue your own ideas. If you’re a working parent, you’ll find the flexibility you need to support your work-life balance. Start your work week off on the right foot with a weekly team breakfast and get your creative juices going with a free flow of coffee. When inspiration strikes, bounce around new ideas over a game of table football. And as we value building strong connections between our team members, you can look forward to a regular lunch lottery, language tandems, and an annual team-building activity.