About the Role
Ever wonder what it takes to keep a social network up and running? As part of the Community Support Team, you’ll be the interface between the people who use InterNations, and the developers that create it. The Member Relations Team helps the rest of the company to understand our members’ perspective, and are advocates for member experience.
The team is the gateway to our network, reviewing all incoming applications against our membership criteria. You will also respond to questions about how to get the best from InterNations — it could be as simple as a forgotten password, or something tricky like a bug on the site. With on-the-job training and email templates, you’ll be able to answer all questions that come your way!
As a Customer Service (Community Support) Intern at InterNations, you will:
- review membership applications
- support members experiencing technical difficulties
- answer questions about how to use the website
- collect member feedback to share internally
- act as administrators for our online forums
- draft measures to improve customer loyalty and engagement to drive growth
You meet the following requirements:
- university student of any field of study
- the internship is a compulsory part of your course of studies
- availability for 6-12 months with multiple start dates
- ability to work independently; reliable and motivated
- very good to fluent written and spoken English
- experience abroad and cross-cultural proficiency desired
- practical experience with MS-Office and Internet applications
- interest and fascination for Web 2.0 applications and social communities
Are you the right one for the job?
Then send us your application (CV and cover letter) today!
Please note: We can only accept applications from those who must complete an internship for a minimum of 6 months as part of their degree. Candidates must be an EU citizen or studying at a German university.
If you want to know more about what working at InterNations is like, just have a look at our corporate blog!